Dr. Cheryl Geer Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Geer?

Posted on June 5th, 2015

Dr. Greer is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Finding an OB/GYN, or any doctor in general, who I feel comfortable with has been a challenge for me, but Dr. Greer is wonderful. She has a very sincere, caring, and friendly personality, which makes speaking with her easy. She also is very thorough in looking into issues and makes sure that everything is explained in detail. While you may wait a bit before the appointment, it is worth it when you realize how much time she spends with you. She has a very positive perspective on health overall and always offers helpful guidance, making troubling situations much less stressful. I would recommend her to any woman in any stage of life!

Dr. Geer is AMAZING! Highly recommended.

Posted on July 5th, 2013

First off Dr. Geer has a wonderful and personable personality. She offers her honest opinion not only as a doctor but as a woman. Her staff is just as welcoming. I love our talks every time I go in. And both her Westlake and Camarillo office are beautifully decorated. Go to Dr. Geer!

OBG

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

Dr Geer has got very good knowledge and experince of OBG. She follows all required processes/tests to make sure patient feels safe and comfortable during whole journey of to be MOM. We are very satisfied with her overall patient care.

She's Wonderful!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Dr. Geer has been the very best doctor I've been to, and far and away better than other OBGYNs I've been to in Camarillo. And I've been to see her a lot this past year! She oversaw my high-risk pregnancy: always asking the right questions, scheduling many ultrasounds, steering me to the best hospital, and offering me options while leaving it open to me if I wanted to take them (e.g. the vitamins are available there, and there's some genetic testing options, but she leaves it up to the patient). She's also down-to-earth and funny to boot! Most important of all, because of her guidance and expertise, I now have a healthy 1-month-old baby after a really heathy pregnancy. I needed a repeat c-section (my first was an emergency one) and not only was it completely easy and not at all scary, she went above and beyond and even cleaned up some scar tissue that the previous c-section had left so I could avoid complications later in life. Instead of quick staples, she took the extra time to give me stitches (both safer and better looking). She came to see me every day in the hospital after the surgery. I was home on the 3rd day and within the first week, was walking to the park with my 4-year-old and the new baby. As for the office wait, there is sometimes a wait, but this is because she gives as much time to each patient as they need. It is worth waiting (or, just calling ahead to know if I should come in a little later-- a great option!) if it means I can ask all my questions and never feel rushed when I'm meeting with her. Finally, the nurses are so sweet. Thanks to Dr. Geer, and to the staff too!

Dr. Geer is worth the wait

Posted on November 11th, 2012

Though wait time in her office can seem tedious, it is definitely worth it. I had a complicated pregnancy and delivery, but I always felt safe with Dr. Geer. She treats every patient as though she is her only patient. She is kind and thurough. She listens to you and answers all your questions. I definitely recommend Dr. Geer.

A Great Doctor!!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr.Geer is an amazing doctor! She exhibits the perfect balance of professionalism, sincerity, warmth, optimism and confidence. We are so grateful to have her in our lives.She was attentive to our concerns as first parents, and gave us both the confidence we needed to make informed decisions. Her keen intuition is the key factor that sets her apart from other doctors we met with. When you are in labor you want the most knowledgeable doctor there who is capable of making the right rash decisions for you and your baby. I will never forget the mellow words she offered the night of my son's birth.She eased every anxtious feeling in my gut.She is encouraging when you need encouragement. She is truthful when you are being an irrational, emotional pregnant woman.We always left her office laughing and ready for the next phase of pregnancy.She is a magical lady!

A Medical Genius

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Geer has been my OB/Gyn for several years. I recently started have abdominal pain and at the advice of my GP began having tests run. A long story short, after being referred to Urologists and GI doctors and a multitude of tests, I made an appointment with Dr. Geer. She spent a minimum of 45 minutes reviewing all the test results (which didn't produce any answers) and asked me a lot of questions before examining me. Because she is able to look at the "big picture", and has a vast medical knowledge, she was able to determine I have been suffering from Endometriosis. Her compassion for what I have been going through was so refreshing. I am scheduled for a procedure to relieve my pain and although she humbly has said not to thank her yet - I can't help but to thank her for taking the time to listen and spend the time needed to find the solution to my pain. Dr. Geer Rocks!!!

You saved my life

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Had it not been for the excellent professional skills of Dr. Geer, I may very well be dead or have a very low quality of life. Dr. Geer through research in my unique bleeding disorder gave me a new lease on living . I have never encountered a doctor who care sincerely for her patience as Dr. Geer, he knew my name without looking at my chart. Thank God for Dr. Geer

Great Dr. if you don't mind spending 45 minutes waiting

Posted on November 11th, 2010

She delivered my daughter and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor at the time. I didn't mind waiting for her to see me because at the time, I could tell she was answering patients questions and she always answered all of my questions. But now, everytime I have an appointment I spend way too much time sitting around waiting for her to finish her conversations with staff about lunch or what they did the night before. She's only worth the wait if your already pregnant. I hate going to her for my yearly exams because they take so long!

fanatic Dr!

Posted on November 10th, 2010

When I visited Dr.Geer 2 years ago I needed my yearly and wanted to know why after a year of trying I had not conceived. Instead of scheduling further tests she informed me that I was very overweight and needed to lose some lbs before further testing could me done. I left the office discouraged but signed up for weightwatchers the next day. The next year I scheduled my yearly and returned.... 55lbs less. But I still wondered why I hadn't conceived yet. She explained that it would happen any time and it was just my body trying to readjusting to the weight loss. I decided to quit trying to loose and focus on maintaining my lbs. Well 3 months later I just scheduled my first prenatal appointment!!!!! If it wasn't for Dr. Geer I would have most likely never conceived been prescribed insulin formy diabetic resistance. and suffered from other complications of obesity. Thanks Dr.Geer for motivating me to get my life on track! I hope others listen to her words of wisdom and make a change

no compassion

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I went to Dr. Geer upon a referral from my primary MD for an abnormal PAP smear. She did a thorough H&P, and recommended a uterine biopsy and an ultrasound. Separate return appointments were required for both procedures. 1st ultrasound went well, on time and the technician was professional and competent. The uterine biopsy was another story..... probably the most painful procedure of my life. Dr. Geer seemed upset that my anatomy made the procedure difficult, she berated the staff in the room with me while I was in a most uncomfortable position. After the excruciating procedure, she offered no support or assistance, in fact seemed to ignore me as I checked out and left the office, despite being present at the front desk. I had to sit in my car for a good 5 minutes composing myself before I was able to drive home. I really wanted no more to do with her office, but had a repeat ultrasound scheduled for a few months in the future, so thought I would just complete the treatment at her office and then find another GYN if needed in the future. I showed up for my ultrasound as scheduled, and was told they no longer performed ultrasounds on that particular day of the week! The receptionist's only response was "sorry, I wasn't in the office yesterday. You should have been called." NICE! HOw much would they charge me if I missed an appointment? I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THAT OFFICE, AND SUGGEST YOU DON'T IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY TYPE OF COMPASSION FROM THE DOCTOR.

The best and most loving doctor I've ever met

Posted on March 11th, 2010

I luckily found Dr. Geer shortly after discovering I was pregnant with my 1st of 2 babies. Both of my pregnancies were high risk for a variety of reasons. My children and I are forever in her debt for the extraordinary care we received during my pregnancies.The doctor I tried to see before finding her had me waiting in a cold examination room while wearing a paper robe for 1.5 hours only to see a nurse/midwife. I was tired of finding doctors whose staff make you feel like you're being seen at county central. Dr. Geer and her staff were a godsend. There may have been times when I waited a while to see her but when she saw me, she was fully present with me and I never felt as though I was being rushed out the door.If you want a doctor's office to rush you in and out, refer you to a nurse and not give you personalized attention, you might be happier elsewhere so that you might hopefully be seen within 20 minutes of your arrival.But if you want quality service & to be treated like a human with care and respect, I have never met a more knowledgeable, loving, compassionate, and concerned doctor. Just walk into her office and you'll see from the little extras she puts into her waiting room that she cares and is concerned about your comfort. The murals in her domed ceilings are a loving tribute to her pregnant goddesses. There are back massagers in the chairs and bottles of water for you to sip on. I wish there were more doctors like Doctor Geer. I can't say enough good things about her.