Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain
Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grosse Pointe Park, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gibson Fountain is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe. Dr. Gibson Fountain has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain has the following 12 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 27
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gibson Fountain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJefferson Multispecialties, 15050 E Jefferson Ave Ste 101, Grosse Pointe Park, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Grosse Pointe Park, MI, in this video.
Dr. Cheryl D Gibson Fountain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grosse Pointe Park, MI.