Dr. Cheryl R Goyne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl R Goyne?

Bad Doctor

This Dr. Ruined my life when she gave me meningitis after a cervical block. She never admitted her wrong doing and put me through tests of TB,,lymes dz.,and drugged me up.i have permenent damage and am on disability. Do not visit this doctor.

Very Good

I have always had a very good experience while visiting Dr Goyne's office. She has a great staff, and Dr Goyne always takes the time to listen to what I have to say.

Caring about her patients,

My husband has recieved great care from her for over 10 years. Thank you

Awsome staff and Doctor

I love how the staff is so friendly and the doctor takes time with me. She helped me through several issues. Great office

Professional

Dr. Goyne has treated me on two occasions, and both times I felt that I received excellent, attentive care delivered to the highest standards. she is a professional, focused on the task at hand -- but she always took the time to put me at ease and keep me well-informed about my surgery. I would be pleased to recommend Dr. Goyne to anyone.

I owe my life to Dr. Goynes ! Do exactly what she tells you to do and you will get better. I suffered from migraines for 8 to 10 years until I met her. She is the best !

Quality of Life Improved

I first saw Dr. Goyne when she was at BPC. A friend of mine was working as one of her nurses and suggested I see her concerning fibromyalgia and migrains. Dr. Goyne worked with me tirelessly to find the right combination of exercise and medications to help me get my life back. I have had many doctors over the past 10 years that wanted to treat my symptoms but not help me find a way to improve my health overall. Dr. Goyne was an inspiration. Motivating me to not only treat the pain but to learn to work through it AND find what worked for me and my family. I highly recommend her for anyone looking to regain your life rather than just exsist with pain and depression.