Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl A Hansen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 4 of 4
She is very insensitive and when I was afraid to go through a painful procedure she looked at my like I was being a child. She scared me into thinking there was something really medically wrong with me when after the lab work, it turn out I was totally fine. I went through a procedure that ended up being unnecessary! Overall I just had the worst experience with her and now I have extreme anxiety when I need to go to my annual.
Dr. Hansen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Cheryl A Hansen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMinnesota Free Clinic Association, 1884 Randolph Ave, Saint Paul, MN
Dr. Cheryl A Hansen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.