Dr. Cheryl Hlavac Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Hlavac?

Highly Competent Professional

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Hlavac came across as highly professional and thorough, handled my situation with a pinpoint diagnoses and followed up personally with lab results. The doctor was also an excellent listener for a diagnostician and explained everything in terms I could readily understand. I would highly recommend this physician in Kennett Square, PA.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I agree with other patients. She is rude, condecending and disrespectful toward her patients. She wears way too much perfume which is VERY bad for a patient with asthma, such as myself! I will not go back to this doctor!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2014

All doctors should follow Dr. Hlavac's quality, compassion and devotion . I had problems finding a good doctor until I found her. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She is a top notch doctor and very easy to discuss any matter with. She has a very caring bedside manner.

Switching physicians

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I've been part of this practice for almost 4 years and thank goodness only had to go in twice. Once was when I had the swine flu back in 2009. i was told I probably didn't have it, but would be swabbed for good measure. By the time I got results that it WAS the swine flu, I was on my way to feeling better. The second time I went because I thought I had a thyroid problem. I asked for some testing and was instead given the food pyramid and basically told to go on a diet (I'm 5'3 and about 140 lbs). Earlier this year, during some routine pregnancy bloodwork, I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid. Thanks Penncare practice and Dr Hlavac for taking my concers seriously. I am in the process of switching physicians.

Worst Dr. ever

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

She misdiagnosed my simple medical issue and then dismissed me as she assumed her education was far superior to my ability to understand my own body. I would never go back and I would never advise my worst enemy to consult with her.

Condescending

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I totally agree with the other posters. I saw her a while back. Condescending, not nice at all. That was my last visit.

never again

Posted on February 5th, 2011

I have never been treated so disrespectfully by a so called physician in my life. Very unpassionate about her patients feelings or needs. Will never return to this doctors office again and would never refer to anyone.

Condescending is the word

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Similar to a prior reviewer, I too felt Dr. Hvalac was rude. I found her manner to be lacking any level of patient caring. I also found her willingness to provide information a no-go. She does not ask relevant questions and I would guess she treats symptoms, not illness.

Never Again

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Saw Dr. Hlavac, as my Dr. at this practice was booked FOR A SICK VISIT??? I found her to be rude, unwilling to listen to my symptoms. Changed her diagnosis twice during the visit as she started walking out the door while I was still asking questions. Has NO BUSINESS treating patients with her unprofessional attitude. Asked her to please use a sanitizer (either soap or sanitizer, didn't care) and she became offended and said so. Actually NO ONE at Kennett Family Practice who deals with patients, washes their hands or uses a sanitizer. This was my fourth visit their and MY LAST

Would see a GYN for pap smears...

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Roughest pelvic I've ever had.. actually started spotting afterwards. Never went back after that.

Condescending

Posted on April 6th, 2010

I think that Dr. Hlavac treats patient poorly and is condescending towards me (most likely other patients). I also witnessed her turning away an elderly patient who arrived late to an appointment because he daughter had to come get her per she cannot drive. I find it odd that I have to wait for over 20 minutes to see her, but if I am late she will not see me or other patients. I think doctors need to realize they have a job because of us patients and we should be treated with respect.

Posted on November 19th, 2017