Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cheryl Kellert
Dr. Cheryl Kellert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellingham, WA, with other offices in Santa Rosa, CA and Bellingham, WA . She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kellert is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital, St Joseph Hospital (Peacehealth) and Obstetrics/Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Kellert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cheryl Kellert has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Cheryl Kellert has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 9
she didnt listen to me when explaining the situation with my pregnancy.i was a first time mom and didnt know if what i was feling was normal.come to find out it was.only after i had my baby did another doc diagnose me with gallstones.feel sorry for anyone who has her as a doc.she is unfriendly,no compassion and isnt in it to help her patients.
She is no longer in California, she moved to WA state. This doctor is terrible. She knew I was early and had incredibly high pressures and kept putting off coming to the hospital to check on me until it was too late. My body couldnt take it anymore and I started to go into labor. It was horridly painful and she still didnt come see me. Eventually after waiting from 9am she showed up around 5 or 6 pm and then left. At 11pm another doc from the office showed up and thankfully helped me out. Even during normal appointments she had no bedside manner. I guess thats why she had a wonderfully sweet RN and staff. I feel sorry for them having to work for and with her.
I trusted this doctor. my wife decieded to have a tubal ligation, No one ever consulted me. Now maybe I have no right. I didnt find out till after and the affects werr traumatic. What about me? I just would have liked to have been a part of the discussion, not that the outcomme would have been different. I sinserely lack confidence in the doc, I am ashamed and hurt.
Dr. Kellert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph's Hospital
St Joseph Hospital (Peacehealth)
32 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cheryl Kellert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.