Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl C Kinney has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Kinney is one of the most knowledgable, caring, and honest doctors in Dallas. If you have a question, she calls you herself. However, if you need to deal with her staff, they are experienced, compassionate, and professional as well. Dr. Kinney does not let insurance companies interfere with her professional judgment. She also does not try to cram too many patients into a day to maximize profits like some doctors. Thus, patients do not have to wait an unreasonable amount of time in holding tanks and patients do not feel rushed when it is their turn to see the doctor. The communication is great in this practice.
Dr. Kinney is knowledgeable, courteous and always makes you feel like she has all the time in the world to talk, listen and answer questions. She is, by far, the BEST ob/gyn I have ever had! She will be my daughters first gyn.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2012, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2012, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
37 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Cheryl C Kinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGoss And Kinney Medical Group, 7777 Forest Ln Ste B443, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cheryl C Kinney in this video.
Dr. Cheryl C Kinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.