Dr. Cheryl Kinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Kinney?

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Dr. Kinney is one of the most knowledgable, caring, and honest doctors in Dallas. If you have a question, she calls you herself. However, if you need to deal with her staff, they are experienced, compassionate, and professional as well. Dr. Kinney does not let insurance companies interfere with her professional judgment. She also does not try to cram too many patients into a day to maximize profits like some doctors. Thus, patients do not have to wait an unreasonable amount of time in holding tanks and patients do not feel rushed when it is their turn to see the doctor. The communication is great in this practice.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

The Best!!!

Love her!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Dr. Kinney is the best! She delivered me as a baby and my entire family still goes to see her. I am now in my 20s and cannot imagine ever having to go to a different Ob/Gyn. She goes above and beyond every visit and takes her patients health very seriously.

Fabulous Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Dr. Kinney has been my GYN for 14 or so years and she is the best. Great follow up. Even reminds me when I forget my annual. Great Personality and excellent at her job.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Kinney is knowledgeable, courteous and always makes you feel like she has all the time in the world to talk, listen and answer questions. She is, by far, the BEST ob/gyn I have ever had! She will be my daughters first gyn.

surgery

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I had surgery last year Dr.Kinney gave me her personal Cell phone # so I could get a hold of if a problem keep up. I did need the number but it showed that she is a very caring MD.The office staff is very friendly and caring seems that they enjoy working together.

Fantastic Experience

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Kinney is SO friendly. Just the right amount of talkative. She's courteous and respectful, with a proper amount of distance. Of the five gynecologists I've seen in my lifetime, Dr. Kinney is the best. She's got years of experience, and even has clients from out of state flying in to see her. Occasionally she may run behind, but no longer than 15 minutes, (she's especially busy in the summer), and this can easily be avoided with early appointments and avoiding the high season. Take a busy doctor as a sign that she's a good doctor, and trust me, she's worth the wait. I've never felt neglected on any of my appointments (that awkward waiting in the patient room for half an hour thing) Dr. Kinney never rushes a patient, and definitely cares about them. It's also pretty easy to reach her by phone for questions - she generally returns a call in less than an hour. Great service in the office, and out.

Posted on December 29th, 2009

Dr Kinney is a wonderful doctor. She saved my life, realizing that something was very wrong after my first visit. She found what other doctors didn't see when it was right in front of their face. Thanks to Dr Kinney and Dr Alan Munoz, I am now cancer-free.

Exceptional!

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Dr. Kinney and her entire staff are consummate professionals. I have been a patient for over 15 years and have never been disappointed by the level of care I have received. Dr. Kinney and her staff make their patients feel as though they are the only patient they have. Dr. Kinney is relentless at working to solve complex medical problems, going above and beyond.

Posted on July 26th, 2009

Dr. Kinney and her staff, expecially Liz, are wonderful.. So Caring and thoughtful and will return you phone call themselves. If not Liz, Dr. Kinney will call. She is worth my drive and time.

Great

Posted on August 18th, 2008

Dr. Kenney is wonderful. I have seen her since I was 16 and I am now 26, she is always nice and she is always willing to answer questions. She does a great job at making you feel comfortable and so does her staff. I would recommend her to anyone.

you can tell alot ...

Posted on June 25th, 2008

about a OB based on the way they treat their childern. Enough said