Dr. Cheryl A Liechty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl A Liechty?

Based on my experience, I cannot recommend Dr. Cheryl Liechty. Nearly two months after being treated for anaplasmosis (a tick-borne disease), I was still suffering from debilitating fatigue. Numerous tests revealed no apparent reason. Finally, my primary care physician referred me to Dr. Liechty, an infectious disease specialist. I met with her on June 26,2017. She felt that a second, more definitive test to rule out Lyme Disease as well as anaplasmosis was necessary. The test was negative; Dr. Liechty didn’t know why I was still feeling so tired. I contacted Dr. Liechty’s office on August 10 in hopes of scheduling a follow-up appointment. She called me the following day. Just as in her office, she talked at a fairly fast pace and tended to make statements that were elliptical rather than clearly stated. I had trouble understanding her, and when I repeated what I thought she’s said, she seemed abrupt and annoyed. My strong impression was that once the Lyme Disease test came back negative, her connection to me as a patient was over. When I asked her to confirm that I did not have any infectious disease, she said it was ‘doubtful’ that I did. I had hoped that further examination and research on Dr. Liechty’s part would reveal why I was still feeling exhausted, so I pressed for a follow-up visit, but was told that when she returned from vacation on August 21,there would be a delay in scheduling and any appointment with me would not be on an ‘urgent ‘ basis, as was the case with my only previous visit. If she saw me at all, it wouldn’t be any time soon. Instead she referred me to my primary care physician who had referred me to her in the first place. I now remain in health care limbo, with no resolution in hand, no confirmed answers why I have yet to recover my energy and stamina.

Dr. Liechty is my primary care physician and I know I am in excellent hands. I trust her implicitly.

Arrogance behond belief. Sadly I can't switch to another physician because no one in the area is accepting. I have fond memories of my previous retired physician and worry where medicine is going

visit for a specific condition

Patient

One of the best physicians I've dealt with.