Dr. Cheryl Lipson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Lipson?

Posted on January 11th, 2017

I think Dr Lipson may be a good Dr in her field. I just never got to see her much. Many Dr's have come and gone through her practice. Most cared. Now she has Nurse Practioner's that do not do follow ups, act like your taking up their time, and just push pills on you with no explanation as to why you need them. I'm sure in time she may have a law suit from them. I tried telling them for months I didn't feel well. But I was told over and over there's nothing wrong. Well I ended up in the hospital my pb was 217/108. But there was nothing wrong with me.

Daughter

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I have been taking my mom to Dr. Lipson for approx 1 year+. I feel she is not very good. When my mothers has appt. she either changes them or someone else in the office does it. I called her approx. 6 weeks ago to tell her of my mothers continual decline of health, to this day she has not called back. My mother was admitted with copd and pneumonia.

Dr. Lipson is outstanding!!!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I have seen my fair share of doctors, but I have rarely met anyone with as much energy as Dr. Lipson. Her compassion is clear and she does everything in her power to find a solution to your problems. There's a reason why so many of her patients have been with her for something like 20 years...

Would Not Recommend

Posted on January 31st, 2011

The staffing is ok in only one office that would be palmerton. She has no bed side mannor, she talks to you like you are garbage. I would not recommend this doctor, or any in the practice.

lipson is great

Posted on January 19th, 2011

I haven't been treatedd by her but I've worked with her. She is very personable and attends.to patient need. If you complaining about meds.do.worry she used.to be a pharmacist . She I very nice and easy to talk.to and her nurse.practicioner isAWESOME AWESOME!

Posted on September 12th, 2017