Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl A Manning has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
We love Dr. Manning! We have seen several doctors in the area for my son with no answers. Finally we gave Dr.Manning a try, and when I told the front staff his symptoms they were able to get him in that day. My son was diagnosed and better within a week after months of no answers. Now we have an issue with ongoing ear infections and a hernia, and Dr. Manning has been so wonderful. Setting up two surgeries for your infant is hard, but she explains things in a way that you can understand, which is so important when it's about your children. She always spends as much time as we need, making sure every question is answered. We really cannot recommend her enough and wish we had been going to her longer!
I do not recommend. We scheduled an appointment at 1 and did not get into the room until 2 and even then we still had to wait until 3 for her to come in. We didn't end up leaving the office until 4. While Dr. Manning's nurses are friendly, she herself is not friendly at all and doesn't seem to care about the patient (and especially not the parents) at all. She's very sarcastic, condescending, and unhelpful. I can't imagine going back again.
I waited 2 hrs 1 hr in the waiting room and 1 hr in the hosp room for my five yr old son which I sat up with for two hrs last night I checked in and told them I was paying cash after waiting two hours a lady comes in and says I'm so sorry were not able to help you with no excuse she said if she takes care of my son that the doctor would be responsible for him wow hey Dr. being responsible for a patient go figure
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Cheryl A Manning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsManning Pediatrics, 4139 Hospital Dr NE, Covington, GA
Dr. Cheryl A Manning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, GA.