Dr. Cheryl A Manning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl A Manning?

Amazing pediatrician!

We love Dr. Manning! We have seen several doctors in the area for my son with no answers. Finally we gave Dr.Manning a try, and when I told the front staff his symptoms they were able to get him in that day. My son was diagnosed and better within a week after months of no answers. Now we have an issue with ongoing ear infections and a hernia, and Dr. Manning has been so wonderful. Setting up two surgeries for your infant is hard, but she explains things in a way that you can understand, which is so important when it's about your children. She always spends as much time as we need, making sure every question is answered. We really cannot recommend her enough and wish we had been going to her longer!

Love Love Dr manning ! She listens and gets the job done!

Staff is very poor, rude and making appts is horrendous. Manning is amazing though.

Worst Pediatric Experience

I do not recommend. We scheduled an appointment at 1 and did not get into the room until 2 and even then we still had to wait until 3 for her to come in. We didn't end up leaving the office until 4. While Dr. Manning's nurses are friendly, she herself is not friendly at all and doesn't seem to care about the patient (and especially not the parents) at all. She's very sarcastic, condescending, and unhelpful. I can't imagine going back again.

They will not take cash people

I waited 2 hrs 1 hr in the waiting room and 1 hr in the hosp room for my five yr old son which I sat up with for two hrs last night I checked in and told them I was paying cash after waiting two hours a lady comes in and says I'm so sorry were not able to help you with no excuse she said if she takes care of my son that the doctor would be responsible for him wow hey Dr. being responsible for a patient go figure

The Best

Just someone who cares about the kids

Excellent pediatrician, highly recommended, errs on the side of caution