Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cheryl covers all the bases as far as evaluation and diagnostics. Primary care usually gets a bad rap, but I think she is more strategic and thoughtful than most specialists. She isn't the nicest, maybe because she is more concerned about what's wrong with you, at least in my experience. She doesn't miss a thing and I appreciate that. I don't have to keep coming back over and over to get things done, and she gives me the referrals that I need instead of sending me on a while goose chase..
Dr. Martin Foster has been my primary care physician for two years. She is compassionate, caring, and clearly experienced as a family practitioner. I trust her completely! What sets her apart in my experience is her follow through - she is wonderful at checking back and following up on things like blood pressure; making referrals to other care providers as appropriate and then following up on results; and, she truly spends the time needed when I am there for an office visit - but I also know that she is paying attention to what's going on with my health in between visits. That is "above and beyond" in my experience!
Dr. Martin-Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMeriter Fitchburg, 2690 Research Park Dr Ste F, Fitchburg, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster in this video.
Dr. Cheryl A Martin-Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fitchburg, WI.