Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Martin
Dr. Cheryl Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA, with another office in Winslow, AZ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Winslow Memorial Hospital and Flagstaff Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Martin has 2 locations
1180 N Indian Canyon Dr
Palm Springs, CA 92262
Book Online Now
Dr. Cheryl Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Cheryl Martin has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Cheryl Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Winslow Memorial Hospital
Flagstaff Medical Center
35 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Cheryl Martin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cheryl Martin's office for more information.
1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs, CA 92262
1500 N Williamson Ave Winslow, AZ : (928) 289-6339
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cheryl Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.