Dr. Cheryl A Outland Is this you?

Would rather take my child to a Veterinarian!

This doctor is the worse pediatrician I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with . I am a registered nurse and I am telling you that she is a complete idiot. She tried to come across as very intelligent but the things that she says makes no sense!! The only positive thing I have ever heard about her are from the two other comments in this page ! Most people feel the same as I do. All the other physicians at partners in pediatrics are wonderful . Amazing that she is even allowed to practice there!! My advice as a medical professional and mother ......... Do NOT take your child to her!!!!

Dr. Cheryl A Outland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.