Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl J Robinson
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Robinson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
The Doctor herself is very kind and has a wonderful demeanor and makes you feel safe and that she truly cares about what she is doing and who you are. The nurses are also wonderful. However, if you have to have any dealings at all with the office staff, namely one Michael Robinson, beware. He is condescending, rude and arrogant. People would do well to remember that doctors are HIRED by patients. Physicians are a dime a dozen and your support staff should have your same ideals and practices.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Franciscan Medical Center Dayton
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhoenix Pathology LLC, 1 Elizabeth Pl, Dayton, OH
Dr. Cheryl J Robinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.