Dr. Cheryl R Rosenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl R Rosenfeld?

The best around

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfeld for ten years for my thyroid issues. As a medical professional I am very picky with my doctors. Dr. Rosenfeld is an excellent clinician with great knowledge, clinical skills and a terrific bedside manner. She is also a wonderful human being with great compassion and patience. I would highly recommend her!

Dr. Rosenfeld is a wonderful doctor!

I met Dr. Rosenfeld in the emergency room and felt her compassion right from the start. I think she knows my body better than me. I was sure I needed an increase in medication but she was adamant about me not being hypo. Thank God she was because I would have wound up losing weight and chances of osteoporosis would be greater. I love her and trust her completely with my healthcare. Thank you Dr. Rosenfeld. You better stay in this area forever:)

Love Doc R

She's smart, she's cool, she's a real person, not an arrogant MD. wish she still took my insurance.

Patient

She is terrific & has been my physician for ten yrs

From a Family of physcians(Grd Father, grt Grandf, 2Uncles, 7 Cousins

Dr. Rosenfeld has been my physician for over ten years -- she is not only a terrific diagnostician but has a "bedside" manner second to none