Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Rowley
Dr. Cheryl Rowley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kealakekua, HI, with another office in Porterville, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Rowley is affiliated with Kona Community Hospital and St Anthony Hospital North. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Rowley has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 4 of 4
Before Dr. Rowley moved to Hawaii, She was responsible for my care in a Pain Specialty Practice in Orem, Utah. She was courteous and I have long since tried to find out where she was. In a chance search on the internet, I found this site. She partnered with my Neurologist, Dr. Watkins to find the best available medications and stimulator implant relief for my pain syndrome. I really liked her and appreciated her careful deliberation about the best solution to help relieve my pain. I highly recommend her to you.
Dr. Rowley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kona Community Hospital
St Anthony Hospital North
27 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Cheryl Rowley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cheryl Rowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kealakekua, HI.