Dr. Cheryl Rowley Is this you?

4.7

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Hey Doc. Just wanted to say Thank You for all you did for me.

Dr. Rowley in Utah

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Before Dr. Rowley moved to Hawaii, She was responsible for my care in a Pain Specialty Practice in Orem, Utah. She was courteous and I have long since tried to find out where she was. In a chance search on the internet, I found this site. She partnered with my Neurologist, Dr. Watkins to find the best available medications and stimulator implant relief for my pain syndrome. I really liked her and appreciated her careful deliberation about the best solution to help relieve my pain. I highly recommend her to you.

Retired

Posted on February 16th, 2013

Dr. Rowley, You are a great Doctor. I havent been able to work with you for 10 yrs now. Find me on facebook.

Posted on May 28th, 2014