Dr. Cheryl S Twu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl S Twu?

Great experience in her care

My pregnancy was deemed medium risk and I felt very comfortable in Dr. Twu's care. At one point my allergies had gotten so bad she helped me by doing some massage and pressure points on my head. It was a relief and not something you get from a regular OB. Since she's a DO (osteopath) there's more thought to your total well being. I highly recommend her!

Amazing OB

Dr Twu is incredible, she was my doctor for over a year before I became pregnant, she then was my OB throughout my pregnancy and delivered my first son. He is now 2 years, and the second is on the way. I wouldn't go to anyone else besides her! Her bedside manner is fantastic, truly kind and understanding, and she is so skilled. She is a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Twu has been my OB for the delivery of two babies over the past 4 years. She is very knowledgeable, spent time answering my questions and both of my babies were born, healthy, happy, perfect weight and on-time through natural birth. What more could I want from an OB?! Her office isn't flashy like some other LA offices, but she's focused on the patient's and unborn baby's health and well-being.

Bad Bed Side Manners

On my very first visit I meet the nurse but I never meet the Doctor. I had to go to another Doctor to get the health care that I needed.

Dr. Cheryl S Twu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.