Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheryl Tyler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 15
Extremely unprofessional, this doctor is running more of a social club than a medical center. Extremely difficult to make appointments with, once you actually get an appointment the MINIMUM I have ever waited was an hour and a half. The staff is rude, the doctor is rude, they show absolutely no respect towards patients.
My family had the perfect experience with Dr. Tyler. She took plenty of time with us during every appointment and hospital visit. Dr. Tyler always did thorough examinations, carefully thought the problems through, and consulted with those involved about her decisions and our options. She considered our wishes on every occasion.Our plan is to continue our medical care with this wise and caring physician.
Dr. Tyler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lubbock Heart Hospital
Covenant Children's Hospital
Covenant Medical Center
Covenant Hospital Levelland
Covenant Hospital Plainview
Covenant Healthcare System
Covenant Health System
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Cheryl Tyler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Physicians Group, 10507 Quaker Ave, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cheryl Tyler in this video.
Dr. Cheryl Tyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.