Dr. Cherylee Chang Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cherylee Chang?

Posted on November 1st, 2015

raging lunatic, very smart, very little to no personal skills, cannot communicate effectively with her nursing staff.

Little compassion or concern for elderly stroke patients

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr. Chang did not take time to explain anything to me about my father's condition, after a hemorrhagic stroke. She did not tell me what he rated on the stroke scale and I had to ask her whether he could see out of the eye on the affected side. At our first meeting she said his recovery would be difficult (that was the extent of her explanation) and that we should make a decision about what to do with him. She did not like being questioned and I felt that because of his age and severity of his stroke she did see the point in spending any time on his case or with us.

Primary CareGiver

Posted on June 18th, 2010

Dr. Chang is the most knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor I have delt with in regards to my loved one who has suffered a debilitating stroke. Far and above anyone I have ever met.

Run the other way

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

This has got to be one of the rudest, uncaring and self centered doctors I have ever come across. Also does not return calls, does not listen to the ...

Posted on February 21st, 2012