The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cherylle A Hayes
Dr. Cherylle A Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology and Radiation Oncology. Dr. Hayes is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center and North Florida Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cherylle A Hayes has the following 2 specialties
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
- Radiation Therapy
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I would highly recommend Dr. Hayes and her staff to anyone who needs treatment for cancer. At a time when you are going through many emotions they are the ones who can help you overcome fear and give you hope for ridding yourself of your cancer. The facility is state of the art the staff makes you feel like family and they show the excitement as much as you when the diagnosis is positive and you are pronounced cancer free. Dr. Hayes knows what "Red Carpet Customer Service" means as does her staff and I applaud them for making me feel at ease. Keep up the Awesome work you are doing...
Dr. Hayes is kind, caring, compassionate adn very knowledgable. The wait time in the lobby can be long, but once she comes into the exam room she takes time to answer questions and provide information in the way of studies, trials, and test findings. She is smart and nice! I am glad she is my doctor.
Dr. Hayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Cherylle A Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Florida Radiation Oncology, 6420 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Cherylle A Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.