Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chester W Beyer Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Breyer was my anesthesiologist for a period of just over two years when I was 15 years old. I had suffered a severe esophageal trauma, and had to have esophageal dilations under gen.eral a aesthesia every week during those two years. Dr. Beyer was not only a warm, compassionate and kind doctor, there were three other anesthesiologists that cared for me during the same period, and with Dr. Buyer, II always felt the best and recovered fastest when I awoke. Having to do this once a week, as you can imagine, took a heavy toll on me physically. But because Dr. Beyer is so talented and caring, he was able to tune my anesthesia to the point where I was highly functional in short order after the procedures. He was my favorite of the three anesthesiologists who cared for me during this time, by a wide margin.
Dr. Beyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1970
Baylor University Medical Center
Dr. Chester W Beyer Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChester Waldemar Beyer Jr Md, 577 Polly Rd, Sunnyvale, TX
Dr. Chester W Beyer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, TX.