Dr. Chester Choi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Chester Choi?

Paralegal, 25 years

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor for anyone. Despite his being informed that I have been treating for long term severe chronic pain, and without ordering or referring me for any diagnostics whatsoever, he refers me to physical therapy. His staff is incompetent and unprofessional. The only way I learned that I had been referred for physical therapy was after my making numerous telephone calls to his staff who claimed they had not received blood test results despite the lab staff claiming they had faxed them numerous times. I've left messages for him to call me,, that it was an emergency and I still have received no return call from any doctor from his office.

Posted on December 11th, 2014