Dr. Chester J Dreiman Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Chester J Dreiman?

your son is basically dead anyway

He said that bedside trying to get my wife and I to sign a DNR. MY SON having heard this and through all the medications opened his eyes real wide. Palliative care -RIIIGHT... STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!

Dr Dreiman was rude, inaccurate and too important to take time to answer questions. He told me one thing on the phone and a completely different story to my face. When questioned about it, I was told I was the one who was not understanding what he was saying: I was at fault for the "miscommunication." He was condescending and I hope to never cross paths with this so called "professional" again.

Mrs.

After arriving at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood following multiple tests, Dr. Dreiman fully explained what had caused my illness. He was very thorough and followed up with me, including when he switched to the night shift.