Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chester Durnas has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chester Durnas has the following 9 expertise
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Dr. Chester Durnas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Durnas has a poor reputation among colleagues of various nursing homes. He has had multiple affairs while he was married and would walk in facilities holding hands with his latest nurse affair(while both were married to other people) in front of staff. Very sociopathic doesnt care how viewd by others and ignores patient complaints, short and sometimes obnoxious with elderly. Has been banned from many nursing homes due to bizarre and unprofessional behavior. Really should have his license revoked and very sad and scary case of a Doctor.
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Chester Durnas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChester Durnas Md, 6785 Weaver Rd Ste D, Rockford, IL
Dr. Chester Durnas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.