Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chester C Hicks Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He was very thorough and helpful when I visited his for two different bouts of Kidney stones. When I had prostate trouble I had to see one of his associates instead of Dr. Hicks. I ended up having MULTIPLE operations and will always wonder if Dr. Hicks had done my surgery, if only ONE would have fixed me--like most folks with prosate enlargement.
Dr. Hicks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Chester C Hicks Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinical Urology Associates Pc, 2525 US Highway 431 Ste 100, Boaz, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chester C Hicks Jr in this video.
Dr. Chester C Hicks Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boaz, AL.