Dr. Chester F Higdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chester F Higdon?

Worthless

Completely worthless. He works for the VA in Evansville and he's worthless. He never tried anything to help with my severe headaches and migraines due to a TBI. He put me on one medication and never tried anything else despite those not working. He basically told me he couldn't help me until I fixed my "other problems" which couldn't be fixed easily. He never even bothered to try any other medication or find out other ways to help me. Poor excuse for a doctor and always passed the buck to other doctors to try and fix the problem.

Don't rely on his staff to set up followup appts or referrals or you will be waiting a while.