Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chetan N Amin has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Amin is a very good Dr. He is always honest and courteous with me. Sometimes He comes across as stern, but He does mean well. I follow Dr. Amin's suggestions and most of the time they work. I am very pleased with Him and especially with His hard working staff. When Dr. Amin is not there His PA.'s and assistants always are. The time wait could be a little less but I understands he has emergency's. I have been an emergency and He is there for me in a hurry.
I would never recommend this dr to no one not even my worst enemy, I have a hormone problem and he told me to lose 7 pounds in 1 week. And to think he works at the Brian center, who works with old folks. He had to have know some one, because I would have never have picked him to pick up my dogs waste. Go to see a better dr and don't waste your time with him
Every time I come to see Dr. Amin he either seems dismissive or tells me something stupid like to wear compression socks to help with my nausea (I'm serious, that is what he said). He is judgmental and I will never recommend him to anyone. He always seems to have the day off almost every time I need an appointment. They close early often and it seems like he is almost never there. He admits to just wanting to have every other Friday off. He makes me feel negative about myself after each visit.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1997
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Chetan N Amin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Family Medicine, 1401 W Innes St Ste B, Salisbury, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chetan N Amin in this video.
Dr. Chetan N Amin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salisbury, NC.