Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chetan K Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Chetan K Patel has the following 31 expertise
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Chetan K Patel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
From scheduling an appointment to checking in to completing the new patient process was an exercise in chaos. Staff and physician were rude, uncaring and unprofessional. The doctor was arrogant and condescending. I don't care how good he thinks he is or how good the marketing campaign portrays him to be, I will never step foot in that office again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Chetan K Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsThe Spine Health Institute, 711 E Altamonte Dr Ste 210, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Chetan K Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.