Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chetan Malik
Dr. Chetan Malik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Freehold, NJ and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Malik is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport campus, Sisters Of Charity Hospital and Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center. Dr. Malik has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chetan Malik has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Chetan Malik has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Chetan Malik has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
I was referred for evaluation. Dr. Malik barely lifted his head from his laptop except to look annoyed at me. I was insulted by his suggested course of treatment as it had nothing to do with my pain. Dr. Malik dismissed me, my pain, my questions. I will not recommend Dr. Malik to anyone. He came just short of calling me a liar - without looking at my test results.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Malik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1994
University At Buffalo
Dr. Chetan Malik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chetan Malik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.