Dr. Chetan Pungoti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chetan Pungoti?

I really liked him!!

He really took the time to make me feel heard, answered all my questions. He was very bright, made cardiology seem (somehow) relate-able. He explained what happened to me in terms I understood.

Great doc!

Great doc! Not sure what to say beyond that....Dr. Pungoti has taken care of my mom for a couple of years and he is wonderful!

Wonderful physician!

I was taken care of by Dr. Pungoti for a severe cardiac condition and continue to see him regularly. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. Thoughtful, intelligent, caring, easy to talk to, and his bed side manner is wonderfully. I couldn't be happier!

When it comes to your life in someone else's hand you need to be careful. Scary experiences!

One Of The Best Doctors In Seattle, Washington

Dr. Pungoti has the rare combination of being professional and personal at the same time. No question is out of bounds and takes the time to answer them. I have been going through pre-op screenings in the last 2 months at different clinics. Dr. Pungoti stands alone in his dedication to his patients. I know first hand as I am one of them! I'm lucky to have him as my doctor!

Dr. Chetan Pungoti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.