Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cheung K Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 6
I really appreciated my visit and to be honest I don't even like going to the doctor. He was polite, informed, spent time, apologized for a delay that wasn't even necessary because it was short compared other places. He was careful to explain and answer questions. I liked his acceptance of alternative methods, like acupuncture, diet, and yoga rather than being condescending on the subject, while not straying from accepted practice. I can't comment on diagnosis because I didn't need one. Thank you Dr. Kim. The staff were courteous and even made sure I was sitting in the right area.
This doctor was great - I really felt like I was in good hands in light of a potentially serious health problem. Dr. Kim thoroughly went thru my treatment and followed up more than ANY other doctor I've been treated by. The wait in the office was terrible, but Dr. Kim is worth it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Cheung K Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Associates For Healthcare, 633 W Germantown Pike Ste 203, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Dr. Cheung K Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth Meeting, PA.