Dr. Cheung Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheung Kim?

Very good experience!!

Posted on October 18th, 2013

I really appreciated my visit and to be honest I don't even like going to the doctor. He was polite, informed, spent time, apologized for a delay that wasn't even necessary because it was short compared other places. He was careful to explain and answer questions. I liked his acceptance of alternative methods, like acupuncture, diet, and yoga rather than being condescending on the subject, while not straying from accepted practice. I can't comment on diagnosis because I didn't need one. Thank you Dr. Kim. The staff were courteous and even made sure I was sitting in the right area.

patient

Posted on January 30th, 2012

This doctor was great - I really felt like I was in good hands in light of a potentially serious health problem. Dr. Kim thoroughly went thru my treatment and followed up more than ANY other doctor I've been treated by. The wait in the office was terrible, but Dr. Kim is worth it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Posted on July 25th, 2011

Dr. Kim is awesome! He went out of his way to call me to let me know how my test results turned out. He makes sure you're in the best health you could possible be in. Dr. Kim is very firm because he has your best interest at heart. Keep up the good work Dr. Kim! Two thumbs up!

Dr. Kim is great!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I was surprised that he went out of his way to repeatedly call me (after we played phone tag for awhile) with my test results. He also personally called me to remind me to make my follow up appointment! He's so attentive and caring, what a great doctor!

Dr. Kim is so unprofessional

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Don't bother with this guy. Get a female doctor who knows what she's talking about.

Posted on September 17th, 2014