Excellent Doctor

Dr. Gupta is very professional and courteous and answers all of your questions.

My very first appt with Dr Gupta.

I was very impressed by Dr Gupta's description of my CKD, stage Three, how she intended to treat my condition, and to expect a positive result. I left her office feeling thankful that I would have a physician like her taking care of me.

Good Doctor

Dr Gupta is a caring doctor. She researches problems and talks to you in a very understandable way. She has helped me so much. My wife and I love her and tell her so every time we see her.

My lucky day when I was sent to Dr Gupta by my family Dr

On my initial visit she spent a great deal of time to explain my medical condition, the probable cause. Dr Gupta answered all my questions and concerns with much compassion. After having the necessary tests on my follow-up visit she was very thorough on her explanation of her diagnosis and treatment plan, again taking lots of time to answer my questions and concerns. She and her staff are the best.

Excellent Doctor

I had two appointments with Dr. Gupta. The first was on Feb. 5, 2019 and the second was on Feb. 26, 2019. On both occasions Dr. Gupta arrived at my scheduled time. She was very professional and courteous. She took her time to explain everything to me concerning my condition and her explanations were clear and concise. You are lucky to have Dr. Gupta as a member of your team, and I would highly recommend Dr. Gupta to my friends and neighbors should they have a need to see a nephrologist.

She knows what she is talking about....she helped me, let her help you. Awesome Doctor.

Dr Gupta

I cannot say enough good things about the doctor. I went to her a year ago after seeing two of my regular doctors and they gave me no relief or solved the problem. When I saw her she stated "we can solve this problem", and she did! She is very thorough and is very interested in your general health. I am so pleased with her that I have told my friends about her. She is one in a million doctors with her expertise and knowledge. I tell her at every visit I love her and I do!

Efficient, effective, knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

Dr Gupta is a very organized physician who displays all the virtues of a knowledgeable doctor but also shows great compassion and understanding of the patient as an individual. Not only are patients scheduled so that you do not feel rushed during your visit but also are treated in a very respectful manner. I would certainly recommend her to anyone in need of her specialty.

I was stunned to go into an office and within 7 minutes the doctor was in front of me. Very efficiently run, like a well oiled machine but still a doctor concerned with my medical issues. concise explanations and instructions. a wonderful change from the norm.

I am very happy with Dr Gupta. She is very caring and explains all information so I can understand the information. She seems to take a personal interest in your health problems and sincerely wants to help you, I would recommend her to anyone that needs an outstanding doctor in this area.

Dr. care with mind and heart

I had a positive experience while under Dr. Gupta's care. I was having some very alarming symptoms ranging from spikes in blood pressure to flight or flight episodes. Dr. Gupta listened very patiently to all of my symptoms and expressed sincere interest in getting to the root cause of my problem. She was also very responsive to my phone calls through this trying period. At the end it turned out to be a medication overdose prescribed by a different doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Gupta.

Dr. Chhavi Gupta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.