Dr. Chhavi Pande Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chhavi Pande?

Terrible place to go! She doesn't know anything besides general medical concerns. Nice enough and cares but is not knowledgeable!

excellent

i think she is awesome! Very easy to talk to and always listens if I have a problem. She's the best.

Wow... I had the same exact experience as the reviewer from May 2014. She was extremely rude, arrogant and didn't listen at all. I left with absolutely no answers. Never had an experience with a doctor like this before !!!

very rude and arrogant, doesn't listen well & very judgmental! each time I've seen her she's made me feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, and like i didn't know what i was talking about when it came to my own body!

Excellent doctor and staff

Dr. Pande is a very caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to you and has been very through in her handling of my medical problems. She and her staff are vey patient and understanding especially my husband and I being elderly. She explains everything in terms we can understand. She and her staff respond quickly when we had a serious problem. S he is a great family doctor.

Annoyed

I first started going to Dr. Pande about 4 years ago. She was okay at first, listened well but not great. Now, I am having issues getting an appointment even when I am sick. Last time I called on a wed, they said that they had nothing till the following week. So, I had to go to Urgent Care.

She did not listen to me and was disrespectful. I want a different and compassionate doctor.

Dr. Chhavi Pande is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boyertown, PA.