Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chi P Dola
Dr. Chi P Dola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dola is affiliated with Tulane Lakeside Hospital. Dr. Dola has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Chi P Dola has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chi P Dola has the following 3 expertise
- Premature Labor
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Chi P Dola has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chi P Dola is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Never go here by choice! I was referred here and if I had to do over I would have requested a new referral! Everything about this office and dr is awful. I am on 5th pregnancy so I have been to several different obgyns and this is by far the worst. Doesn't listen to a word I say and the wait is ridiculous. Average time you spend at this office is 3 hours. Every time! I have a 1 year old and I have to pack a lunch and feed him lunch there because I know I won't get out for a while and he is starving and sleepy by the time we get out.
There was nothing memorable about going to Dr Dola's Lakeside office. The reception, the nurse Erin and the Ultra sound tech were very unfriendly. The ultrasound tech was the worst until one of the students took over who was friendly. Dr. Dola leave you in the dark about what's going on with your condition. She is not detail oriented or informative. After doing my research I had to constantly pull questions and answers from her, sometimes leaving me puzzled because she won't give a thorough explanation. She never made me feel comfortable. She has more conversation with the students and tech while she examins you. If you ask no question she give absolutely explanation. I would never recommend her to anyone. In, fact I dropped her and found another doctor late in my pregnancy.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Dola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Chi P Dola accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 1430 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Chi P Dola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.