Dr. Keith C Chung Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Keith C Chung?

Dr Chung did my surgery for twisted intestines and he did it laparoscopic and the recovery was very easy. He was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable.

I had the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy done on 11/11/2014... Dr. Chung has changed and saved my life! I could never repay him for such a wonderful life changing event! Thankyou Dr. Chung! I thank God every day for bringing you into my new life!

What an arrogant money-loving doctor

This doctor only cares about money. He suggested surgery for my condition. The diagnosis was correct, but he failed to mention there was a non surgical solution for my problem. I refused to go to surgery and asked for a second opinion. I am glad I did. In less than 4 weeks I was pain free and don't need surgery. Chung was focused on making money more than easing a patient's pain. I hate him. I was in so much pain and all he could say is to suffer through it until we can schedule a surgery. I guess that give me a lot of room to think clearly about my options, ha?