Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chi-Hyun Kim
Dr. Chi-Hyun Kim, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with other offices in Federal Way, WA and Washington, DC (and 2 other locations). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Chi-Hyun Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chi-Hyun Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Kim is excellent - I am very fortunate to have been accepted into her practice. She will spend a good amount of time going through your medical conditions, coming up with a "game plan", and being there as you move forward. It is not an overstatement at all to say that she is the best primary care physician I ever had. Get an appointment with her if you can!
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virginia Mason Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chi-Hyun Kim in this video.
Dr. Chi-Hyun Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.