Dr. Chi H Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chi H Kim?

Best ever doctor

Seeking Dr Kim

My husband and I were patients of Dr Kim. A month ago we got word that she was leaving the practice and going into concierge medicine in the Canton area. She said she was launching a website, but I haven't been able to find her yet. Does anyone know how to reach her? We want our awesome doctor back!

I love my doctor, she is compassionate, dedicated, and gives the best advice for my health and life style. I couldn't be happier!

Easy to speak with, caring, listens, take time.

Highly Recommended

Dr. Kim is terrific. Both my wife and I are patients of hers, and now as my kids get older, they are signing up with her too. I'm not sure you could ever find a better primary care physician than Dr. Kim.

I finally found a good Doc.

I'm afraid to share this rating...I don't want her to get more patients now! 1st appt is the best...she spent a lot of time talking & getting to know my lifestyle, my approach to healthcare... I didn't know I had bad doctors untill I got to know Dr. Kim & realized my other doctors were clueless about me.

I have never been in better hands

Dr. Kim Is beyond Excellent, she is professional caring, and goes above and beyond in helping you get better. I have NEVER had a Dr call before and ask why I was late getting my lab work done, she listens to your every word, and can actually remember it later down the road. She is the kind of Dr. that that you always wish for and thought was impossible to find. The avon office is a well oiled machine, the receptionist do all they can to help you, and a friendly polite manner, I have never had an attitude either in person or on the phone. Her nurses are as kind and considerate as she is. It is such a great experience, especially when your feeling so horrible, or scared of something.

Dr. Chi H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, CT.