Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chi K Lee
Dr. Chi K Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Chi K Lee has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Chi K Lee has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Chi K Lee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chi K Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I saw Dr. Chi Lee for one year. He had told me "We can get you back 20 years". He was unable to get be back even one year or to have any significant impact on my condition. I was dissatisfied with his treatment, so wrote him a letter. He did not respond, so I wrote another letter. He responded with a certified mail legal document saying he would no longer be my doctor. If things don't go as planned, rather than communicating, he "jumped ship".
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1989
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Chi K Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGolden Gate Urology, 2999 Regent St Ste 612, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Chi K Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.