Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chi C Mao
Dr. Chi C Mao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Bellaire, TX and Houston, TX . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Chi C Mao has 3 locations
9630 Clarewood Dr Ste A5
Houston, TX 77036
427 W 20th St Ste 212
Houston, TX 77008
Book Online Now
Dr. Chi C Mao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Chi C Mao has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chi C Mao - Posted on April 13th, 2015
37 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1981
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Chi C Mao Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chi C Mao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.