Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Chi T Nguyen
Dr. Chi T Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA, with another office in West Covina, CA. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Garfield Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Chi T Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Chi T Nguyen has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 3 of 5
I have NEVER had a bad experience w/ Dr. Nguyen. Excellent staff that works with her as well... Dr. Nguyen is very patient, ALWAYS personally calls when she says she will to either check-up on my daughters progress or give results of tests. The longest I have ever had to wait is 10mins to get into my appointment, and even when I call at the last minute, they have always been more than accommodating to try and squeeze me in either that day or the following morning! I absolutely LOVE this office!
Dr. Nguyen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. Chi T Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chi T Nguyen is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.