Dr. Chi Tsui Liang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Chi Tsui Liang?

Too moody

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Be Open to Your Patients

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I loved this doctor for my well-woman appointments. She was always thorough. However, my obstetrics experience with her was frustrating. I had mentioned my desire to have a natural pregnancy experience without manual intervention if there wasn't a need for it. But, doctors here love to do membrane sweeps as part of their routine checkups starting at 36 weeks and I only found out about this later on through another channel. During this checkups, I was just told "We are going to check your cervix and you might bleed a little bit later on" That was it! Well, this was far from the natural experience I had requested and I ended up being induced! There should be an informed consent to any manipulation done on patients, doctors cannot just go in and do what THEY want, bluntly ignoring what THE PATIENT has the right to request. Unacceptable!!

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Dr. Liang is great. She paid attention to the medical symptoms other doctors haven't and this helped me to get surgery before it was too late. She is very knowlegable, has excellent bedside manner and professional skills.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Liang . She listens carefully to her patients, never rushes appointments, is very accommodating, and she is very knowledgeable and skilled. Best doctor you can have for you and your baby!

Extremely inpatient and unprofessional

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Liang is extremely inpatient and unprofessional during my visit. She spent a total of 2 minutes with me, even though I had waited for more than an hour to see her. She didn't want to hear me explaining my symptoms and just quickly rushed me out of the door. I will not go back to see her again.

Posted on February 12th, 2011

Great doctor, she does care about the patients. She takes her time and explain everything in detail. Patience and professional

Not the doctor to deliver your baby!

Posted on November 9th, 2009

I went into labor without contractions and was told by the Kaiser advice people to go to the hospital anyway. I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT. Laboring at home would have been far better. I get to the hospital and allowed them to put a heparin lock in my arm so if an IV was needed, it could be put in. It was a shift change so the doctor on call, Dr. Liang had not yet arrived. I was allowed to walk around to get the contractions started. When she arrived, she immediately made me put an IV in. We protested and reminded her of our birth plan which another doctor in her practice helped us write. She said, "that doctor isn't here, I am here. " and basically threw out our birth plan. We wanted to leave but couldn't so I was stuck laboring on an IV leash. IT was Horrible and probably one of the reasons that my son's head wasn't in the right position since I couldn't leave the bed. She was mean and condescending and not the doctor you want if you want to attempt natural child birth.

Taking Care of Business

Posted on July 2nd, 2009

Dr. Liang and/or her staff squeezed my procedure in to fit both her and mine time sensitive schedules. I appreciated how she consulted my family members after the procedure. She even asked how they were doing at my follow-up visit.

Posted on November 15th, 2016