Dr. Chia-Ling L Tung Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Chia-Ling L Tung?

She was the best Ob-gyn I have had

Physician

I too was made to feel inferior during visit with condescending remarks by dr Tung even though I too am a physician. Office staff were rude. The best thing a out the visit was the coffee. I will not be returning!!

Concerned Community Member!! Please read and save yourself

Dr. Tung is not well versed in diagnosing problems other than the very norm of pregnancy. She does not take the time to listen to patients and it is impossible to get an emergency appointment with this office. She treats her patients like they have zero intellegence. She does not listen to her patients. She told me I was fine and in truth I was not! I have major problems and the entire office missed these problems. The only cure for me is a hystorectomy and she ignored my complaints and treated me like i was seeking pain meds. I was not and the whole office was terrible. The office staff is rude and I would not let my worst enemy go to these horid doctors.