Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chiachin M Lin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
I called his office around 4: 50 on a Thursday and told him why I needed to come in. With no hesistation, he told me exactly what he thought was the problem and scheduled me the next day. His confidence and knowledge was nothing short of anything I would expect of a excellent doctor. Now if only we had more doctors like him in this world.
Dr. Lin is great! Today I arrived to the clinic a few minutes before my appointment time. I felt a little bit nervous going in as this was my first time here. As soon as I walked in, a friendly office staff greeted me promptly. Within 10 min waiting, they called my name and it was my turn. Dr.Lin is a cool guy and easy to talk to. I was feeling sick all weekend, so I explained to Dr.Lin how I was feeling. I could tell that Dr.Lin really listened to me. He was professional and easygoing and I didnt feel rushed at all. I could tell he really cares about the wellbeing of his patients. Dr.Lin is definitely someone I can trust. Visiting the doctor is something that no one likes to do, but for me this was an easy-going and pleasant experience that I am recommending him to all my friends!
Dr. Lin is very curtous, friendly and professional in all medical fields at his clinic. The people that work at the clinic are also very friendly and approachable about the medical needs that I personally have. He also helped remove a cyst from my shoulder and stitched it up and was very prompt about doing so. Overall, I am glad that that I have visited him before and will be doing so whenever needed.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Chiachin M Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNeighborhood Family Clinic Inc, 1711 6th St N, Texas City, TX
Dr. Chiachin M Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texas City, TX.