Dr. Chiaki D Gauntt Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Chiaki D Gauntt?

Cataract and lens implant

Since childhood I have essentially been blind in my left eye with the ability to only perceive light and darkness through that eye, and more recently nothing at all. Dr. Gauntt removed a very “solid” cataract from my left eye and implanted a lens, positioning it to focus and take advantage of a small part of my retina that actually functioned. Although severely myopic, for the first time in 60 years I can see images with my left eye. I am still shedding tears of joy and gratitude. Dr. Chiaki Dupre Gauntt skills, I believe, are remarkable. She is a sweetheart, caring and very professional. I felt at ease and in good hands during the procedure and trusted her implicitly. I highly recommend her. I feel blessed that she was my surgeon. Thank you.

Dr. Chiaki D Gauntt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.