Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. C Woo
Dr. C Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology. Dr. Woo is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital, Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw and Northeast Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. C Woo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. C Woo has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. C Woo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I remember being sent here for a procedure I didn't had any insurance.I asked questions about what was wrong with me,was told no it's not what you think it is. Not long after I told her I was pregnant she kept telling me I wasn't but I was.She never really listened to any thing I told her about how I was feeling or what was going on with me kept saying everything is ok.Didn't put me on bed rest when I needed it I was a high risk pregnancy had my first baby @32 weeks my placenta abrupted at home 7 years before he lived, she said no keep working I won't give you a work release. I was between 32 to 33 weeks having pains & hadn't made it this far in my last pregnancy plus was given a flu shot (I dont know why or if pregnant women should take flu shots)called in for a check up because I was hurting bad having pains @34 weeks. Went in my blood pressure was very high I was told to stay lye down for awhile & calm down.With my blood pressure that high I should have been transported to the hospital but I wasn't & I came alone.She told me to drive home get my stuff & admit myself to the hospital I did.Got to the hospital they had me waiting well I had a placenta abruction again right there!! The doctors waited for her to come from her office to do my C-section instead of what emergency surgion was there on duty.My baby had stopped moving by time she got there & did my C-section he couldn't hold his breathe that long my baby had died.I was handed a cold baby.After that I kept getting personal calls from her & many more doctor apointments,and counseling there until I decided to seek psychiatric help with medication somewhere else
There is a problem when at the last minute you find something wrong. If she would have monitored the patient more carefully maybe she would have found out the problem and could have fixed it. It makes no sense to not pay attention espically when it comes to a almost fully term patient. Bad luck is not what you tell a women after they lost their first child no matter if you feel that way. Show some compasion and sympathy for them. How do you go from your fine one day and 48hrs later the baby is gone. I feel that they need to find out who is responsibly and some action needs to be taken. Someone needs to explain why this wasn't caught soon enough.
Dr. Woo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Texas Heart Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Northeast Methodist Hospital
Christus Santa Rosa
11 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. C Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.