Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chidambaram Raman has the following 1 specialty
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Endocrine Disorders
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Ramen did an incomplete workup on me which resulted in severe complications 24 hours after surgery. I hemoragged and needed 3 mass transfusions plus an 8 hour surgery and another hospital to save my life. I survived, but will never be the same. Please, please.. if Dr. RAMEN is called to do your surgery, insist on another surgeon.
Terrible experience with Dr. Raman - he was impossible to get a follow up appointment with, he does not return his pages, he balanced billed be for over $9,000, was unreasonable and would not discuss a reasonable payment. Dr Raman was paid by my insurance company for my procedure but continued to send bills based on the fact that there "could have been complications" - although there was not.
I had emergency surgery and apparently he "assisted". Never heard of the man, never knew he was in the room while I was unconscious. Got a surprise bill from him four months after my surgery. Tried to call his office multiple times but nobody ever answered. Insurance company paid his claim in full (he made a full 7x more than my actual surgeon) because he is out-of-network. Be warned, if you ever need surgery and have time to request in-network doctors, it is in your best interest to do so. Also, an out-of-network doctor is not allowed to balance bill you. So glad I did my homework or I would have ended up paying this jerk out of pocket.
42 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Chidambaram Raman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChidambaram Raman Md Llc, 1200 E Ridgewood Ave Fl 2, Ridgewood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Chidambaram Raman in this video.
Dr. Chidambaram Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgewood, NJ.